Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

HELLO EVERYONE

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  DarthStimpy 
#1 ·
Well I would just like to say hi. I have had a horrible problem for the last year I drove a 02 337 Edition GTI. During this year I discovered what it was like to drive a shoe box with wheels :F-you: . Previous to this shoebox I had a 00 toyota celica GT-S which which I will say was one of the most entertaining and enjoyable cars I have ever owned.
SO when the opportunity to get a 03 350Z with 7500 miles came :OMG: I jumped at it and goodbye to the shoebox :nana: . I will say that over the past 600 miles I have fell in love with driving again I look forward to being a productive member.This board looks alot better than vwvortex :wavey:

#8 ·
Ah - another cheese head!
Welcome!

I lived in Wawautosa when I was just a wee lad.

Good to have you aboard, mate. :welcome:

#10 ·
Thanks eveyone. I remeber when i posted a hello on vwvortex for the first time I recieved one response :werd: . For those that are interested I live in the Milwaukee Area of this fine cheese state. I will try to post some pictures of the Z and also the GT-S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.