Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Lenny and I'm from the Metro Detroit area, I just picked up my Z back in May. It was at the dealer, a 2004 Touring, everything loaded except for the Navi system and the brembo's, but had 2005 front chin and some ground effects added to it, but I think those are just some deflectors for road debris...the sticker was 36,800 APX....and I came home with that thing for 32,134 OUT THE DOOR with 1.0apr Financing..haha :) It was the last of 2 left of 04's, SilverStone and I couldn't believe I had my dream car. :newbie: :wavey:

This is my first Import, and coming from a Pontiac GTP, this is by far unreal. I work for GM as a design engineer so i get a lot of Heckling from fellow engineers adn designers on why I didnt get a vette. Well I get more people pulling me over or asking me "what the **** is that thing" "that is the baddest thing ive seen on the road"...and living in Michigan, in the "domestic Bubble" i feel like i own a Ferrari! haha....

Well I just want to say Hello to everyone, and I'm happy to own a car of this caliber, I would love to get some ideas on what do first for my Z and just get some insights.

I still can't post any pics or and other info as the administor hasn't granted me permission yet, I dont no how long it takes but i'll wait it out. :) take care everyone!

Lenny

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
welcome to the site Lenny, you should be able to post pics right away. be sure that the images are not more than 125KB

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Welcome to the site, Lenny! Be sure to get in touch with the Metro Detroit Z Club. Tell Gerry I sent ya! :biggrin:

If you can't find them, shoot me a PM and I'll send you back some contact info.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hi, Lenny. Good for you that you want to be different. I sincerely hope you enjoy the car to its fullest. I can't imagine how you do the driving on those roads; I've been there and I couldn't imagine owning a nice car in that metro.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Originally posted by Zach@Aug 8 2005, 08:43 PM
Welcome!

~Z~
[snapback]143321[/snapback]​

Hey, Lenny! How YOU doin?

Welcome from the Tar Heel State. The home of Camp LeJune, the largest Marine base in the world!

Enjoy the ride, you hear? :welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts