Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Awesome sound clip! Even better numbers. Pretty decent dyno charts you have there. Again, I have to say that the torque numbers get more of my attention.

So what are the specs on this system? All SS? Weight? Time of release?

Thanks! :yourock:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
If you're puttin down only 210 hp, there is something seriously wrong with the dyno you're strapped to.. how the **** could 287chp translate to 210whp.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
If you're puttin down only 210 hp, there is something seriously wrong with the dyno you're strapped to.. how the **** could 287chp translate to 210whp.
Mustang dyno? Could be an automatic, also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to give you guys an idea...a stock STI (300whp) only dyno out to be around 215whp on this dyno. We have a 4wd Mustang dyno for tuning US Touring and Grand Am race cars. I can assure you there's nothing wrong with our dyno.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
50 Posts
THe sound clip doesnt sound that good to me, i like the price, but i wonder how high they reved it in the video. Does anyone have it, how is it compared to stock, or the nismo exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I thought the Z had true dual? Or am I just not seeing the photo of the exhaust correctly???

The stock exhaust is not a true dual, many of the aftermarkets are though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Any info. on weight vs. stock exhaust. Also, if the sound clips here on deceiving, would this be louder than stock exhaust coming in at 95db at wide open?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Help me understand? So does the Z come with a header on each side of the motor then run into one collection pipe down to the back and then split out of the muffler? I might have seen a picture of this, but not sure? I just want to make sure I can put true duals on it once I get it. Thank you for helping! :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Help me understand? So does the Z come with a header on each side of the motor then run into one collection pipe down to the back and then split out of the muffler? I might have seen a picture of this, but not sure? I just want to make sure I can put true duals on it once I get it. Thank you for helping! :)
Yes stock the Z does have two headers lol. comes into a y-pipe and then to the muffler which has two exhaust tips.

Check out the site's wiki on the Z's exhaust it's full of information http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Exhaust

1 - 16 of 16 Posts