Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You don't really appreciate heated seats until it's 20 degrees and blowing like a sonofab!tch.

Which, btw, it too f'n cold for Thanksgiving. WTF?!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
You don't really appreciate heated seats until it's 20 degrees and blowing like a sonofab!tch.

Which, btw, it too f'n cold for Thanksgiving. WTF?!
I'm w/ you! Where are you? I'm in Pittsburgh and I am so glad we are heading south for the holiday! :sunsmile: Although the Z is put away for the winter, the heated seats AND the heated steering wheel (the absolute BOMB the Z needs this) in the Audi is just what I need in the morning!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:headshake: Not too useful in Cali....... I usually get the feeling like 'why is my @ss burning?' Then look over & discover the seat heat switch accidentally in the 'on' position.

But I'm waitin for a cold day! :lmfao:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I drove home the other night from the east bay. 45 degrees. Top Down and Ass Toasty. I love those seats.

·
Registered
798 Posts
:headshake: Not too useful in Cali....... I usually get the feeling like 'why is my @ss burning?' Then look over & discover the seat heat switch accidentally in the 'on' position.

But I'm waitin for a cold day! :lmfao:

I had the same problem when I first got the z..... In a 90 degree weather I was burning the fu*k up in the car and I hated it until I realized I turned on the seat warmer by mistake. :lmfao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts