Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people have requested pics of my lights so here goes.

Sent my headlights to Dan aka MrZipps. He removed the amber strip, installed the clear strip, and painted the areas I wanted SB to match the car. They turned out amazing I think. Alot of people don't notice at first, it's the true enthusiasts that do. Thats what I like.

I would have no problem recommending his work to others. He received my lights and got them back to me pretty [email protected] quick.

His site is www.mrzipps.com

The pics:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Those look awesome! Nice to see someone is producing the clear reflector strips....who is doing that btw.

I have never heard anyone complain about MrZipps work or his turnaround time. Looks like he did a great job for you.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those look awesome! Nice to see someone is producing the clear reflector strips....who is doing that btw.

I have never heard anyone complain about MrZipps work or his turnaround time. Looks like he did a great job for you.
I bought the strips through a GB at the other site. One of the members over there had been working on it for some time. He got these guys to manufacture the piece, this is where I actually purchased the strips:

http://www.ricks2k.com/products/350zdiffusers.php

I found out later that Dan/MrZipps stock these. And if I'm not mistaken he gets them from the same place. So if I had it to do over again, I'd just purchase everything from Dan. It would make it alot simpler.

Thanks jinx!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
I bought the strips through a GB at the other site. One of the members over there had been working on it for some time. He got these guys to manufacture the piece, this is where I actually purchased the strips:

http://www.ricks2k.com/products/350zdiffusers.php

I found out later that Dan/MrZipps stock these. And if I'm not mistaken he gets them from the same place. So if I had it to do over again, I'd just purchase everything from Dan. It would make it alot simpler.
Thanks jinx!
Sonofagun...didn't know that. Dan backs up his work...you shouldn't have to worry about the seal on the assembly or any fogging up inside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts