Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you replace the main driving bulbs on a touring model to give them that bright white or blue tinted look? Where can I find some chrome turn signal lights?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
You can try www.evostyle.com for the front turn signal bulbs.

The main bulbs can be replaced fairly easily too. Phillips does make some in different temperatures.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do the different temperatures dictate? what gives headlights that bluish tint?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
The factory HID's are around 4300-4600k. The higher up in temp you go the more blue or even purple you get. If you are looking for a blue I would suggest around a 6000k. But you also lose some light output the furthur up you go also. I myself have put in a 5000k aftermarket HID kit

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much did the 5000k kit cost? what is involved in changing to a different "kit"?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
HID 6000K H7 Kits are $400 from www.streetbeatcustoms.com

Head Light System 6000k HID H-7 Bulb Low
With the introduction of VX High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Replacement head light systems Vision Motor Sports is changing the future of head light performance. VX HID Bulbs produce daylight type light in nighttime conditions. Driver concentration is stimulated contributing to safety and comfort. VX HID lighting systems are produced to the very highest of standards of reliability and quality. HID lighting is the number one choice of discerning drivers.

Yeah!!!!!! POST 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts