Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a base model and wanted to upgrade my headlights to HID's from the standard ones. I am in the "group buy" for the vision bulbs and have heard from others, that to change out the front headlights, I have to go in through the wheel well. Since I have to pull the inner fender to do this, I might as well do both at the same time. What is the best company for aftermarket HID's for the best price? Secondly, a friend of mine that has a 350Z (enthusiast model), was in an accident which damaged the headlight and broke the plastic housing. I was wondering if there was a way to get the "guts" out of the damaged xenon headlight and put it in my own and then buy another xenon headlight assembly, or just the "guts" to round out the pair.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know where I could get another set of "guts"? Do you think there would be any Z in junk yard, or would I be better off getting something new? Oh, an my friend is a she, I thought I should state that. She does log on and read the boards every so often and I don't want her to get mad at me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts