Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasted an ENTIRE day on the Z forums instead of working? I think the only thing I got accomplished today was turning the alarm off and getting the Z across the street for her new emblems. Other than answering some phone calls, I have done NADA! Heeheeheeheehee Having a stupid boss aint so bad sometimes! Now, how will I spend the last 27 mins of my workday?

Hey, I just remembered there are 2 tall coors light cans in the fridge, what was I thinking? :goodtimes: :goodtimes:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Uhh....yes!

You had me going there for a minute with the topic title. I remember that drinking game from my days in college.
It got really kinky!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'd say about twice a week I spend the whole day on here, and the other 3 days I spend anywhere between2-4 hours each day. We have a lot of downtime and my boss doesn't care. teehee.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm a NoCal architect, so I'm on the magic 'puter box all day and 350z-Tech is always right behind whatever it is that I'm working on.......Quick refresh, quick reply, and I still look like a company man!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
From 6:30 until 4:30 I'm online. DSL just arrived in my neck of the woods about 2 years ago and it's much different. I may be more productive due to DSL vs dial-up, but the Z enthusiast forums are addictive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts