Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The problem with customizing it to personal tastes and then selling it is the fact that someone else disagrees with the style. I would find it difficult to spend that kind of money on a car I know I would want to modify my own way. That's why I don't go to the extreme...well, maybe in performance one day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah.......I like hangin out in the trunk playing Xbox. Doesn't everyone!!!!!!???? WTF Headrest monitors???!!! Good luck seeling that one off'er. I had to show that to my wife just so we could laugh our asses off while drinkin Margaritas. I'll give him 20 bucks for it..................

·
Registered
310 Posts
It would be funny if he was SELLING it.

However, the auction states that the car was REPOSSESSED!! HA! So, now the dealer is stuck selling it and probably will take a huge loss on the car. What an idiot.

If you need a car to strip for racing, this is probably the one you want.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yeah it looks like it may sell for a bargain. Strip that sucker down, sell all the extras and go with whats left!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Why wouldn't you buy this car? It's got one of a kind VOLKEN racing wheels!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
There is too much time put into that car. That really sucks that it is selling for alot less than it is worth. I wonder who the unlucky person was that didn't make their payments?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts