Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they are concept car pics. They look awesome though. the front and back bumpers are nice, the exhaust is sick, and the rims look nice also. Look at the front side reflectors and the taillights, they are LEDs. :jerkit:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I think they look pretty cool. You can get the front LED markers though for the Z through a couple different people

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Yes that is the concept Z back a few years ago.. That is what convinced me to get the Z! And when i first saw the production version (JDM one) at a car show a year before release, i knew 100% this was the car for me..

·
Registered
620 Posts
I think this shows two things.

1) How close Nissan was from concept to production. That is hard to do, most companies don't even come close.

2) How production cost can have an effect on little details. One is the center exit exhaust. The other is the reduction from 6 dots to 3 hehe :) .

Chris

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Dec 5 2004, 08:15 AM
Yes that is the concept Z back a few years ago.. That is what convinced me to get the Z! And when i first saw the production version (JDM one) at a car show a year before release, i knew 100% this was the car for me..

Same here, I wanted that car since I first saw it at the Javits Center. However, I wish they gave us THOSE brembos! We got watered-down versions..

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by HyperSprite@Dec 5 2004, 10:19 PM
I think this shows two things.

1) How close Nissan was from concept to production. That is hard to do, most companies don't even come close.

2) How production cost can have an effect on little details. One is the center exit exhaust. The other is the reduction from 6 dots to 3 hehe :) .

Chris

awww...i like those blinkers. It would cost $550 to buy one like that from japan. :) :shiftdrive: I also like the muffler being builded inside the rear bumper. Just like Porches.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I like some aspects, dislike others. I actually like the stock exhaust, and want as little to do with boxsters as possible. I'm glad they changed the front bumper, but I'm bummed we didn't get the LED's

·
Registered
470 Posts
Im sad we didnt get that rear bumper and exhaust would have looked great, does any body know if a aftermarket company does it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
i remember when i first saw the concept picture i hated it, but it grew on me now i love my z

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
thing is, the first time i saw the Z i was not too impressed with it. i know i get a :fish: but glad i did because i missed out on alot of the first year problems

1 - 14 of 14 Posts