Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ordered anything from them? I ordered their carbon fiber Z emblem:

http://www.lighter.net/products/zemblem/

I ordered it like 2 months ago, with nothing recieved by them. I e-mail them for an update, they don't respond. Just wondering how experiences have been for others?

I'm a big fan of these smaller companies that make these great unique products, but when they lack any sort of customer service, it really gets me down.

I truly don't feel this site should be promoting or allowing them to advertise if they are treating the customers like this....but maybe it's just me...that's why I'm posting to find out others experiences. I found their site through an ad on 350z-tech.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
dave, i wasnt aware of this at all!! I definitely agree with you if they are treating customers bad then they shouldnt be on this site! i took care of the issue, and i am sorry for your experiences.
thx
jaysen

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Oct 18 2004, 04:40 AM
dave, i wasnt aware of this at all!!  I definitely agree with you if they are treating customers bad then they shouldnt be on this site!  i took care of the issue, and i am sorry for your experiences.
thx
jaysen

Jaysen, what issue did you take care of?

Dave, i will get ahold of them and see what the deal is.. How did you pay?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They contacted me right away, I guess one of you got a hold of them?

Anyways, they refunded the money, told me that the mold broke, and hopefully will e-mail me when they get a new one.

Thanks guys. Hopefully this was a one case situation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sent them an email asking them a question (color options on their covers) - they responded with a ebay form with a "buy it now" paypal option - I ignored it--next email I received was a bill. I never ordered anything - just simply asked a question using the "contact us" button on their website. Two days later, I signed on to "My Ebay" and I have a notice that I have one outstanding item that I'd WON and haven't paid for yet. I contacted AFE via email and stated that I never ordered anything...I just asked what color options they had. They did not reply to my email, but a couple of days later I went to My Ebay and the notice to pay was removed. That kinda scared me away from them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts