Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if any of you have used or seen Blue Batmobile's overlays for a Datona Blue Z. I want the headlight overlays, but only if they are an EXACT match. I have done a lot of work with vinyl on my Motorcycle and I cant imagine a match for the DB. Anyone Anyone....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the tails and headlights tinted.

Tails are a PAIN IN THE ASS so be ready when applying.

I'm going to have Josh tint mine eventually.

Bat's

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have the B-Pillar overlays and I'm quite satisfied with them. They are not an exact match maybe a little lighter than DB but further away it looks perfectly matched.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Quick question about the overlays. I went to bluebatmobile.com and liked what I saw. I am interested in the possibility of getting one of the overlay pieces. How do you order them? I saw the prices and all the pictures, but no place to order or call? Also, how hard is it to do your self?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by Briank@Sep 6 2004, 02:47 PM
Quick question about the overlays.  I went to bluebatmobile.com and liked what I saw.  I am interested in the possibility of getting one of the overlay pieces.  How do you order them?  I saw the prices and all the pictures, but no place to order or call?  Also, how hard is it to do your self?

Here's how to order them, this was from my B-Pillar order.

Send check or money order to:

Andrew Mercado
11563-4 Compass Pt Dr, N
San Diego, Ca 92126

State which kits and color with your order! Personal checks will need to clear before I ship, sorry, no Paypal. All orders being shipped outside the US will require a money order in US currency only. Canadian orders please add $2US for shipping please. Also, be sure to PRINT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS NEATLY on the envelope!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
What? No overlays on top of those gauges? I will now only refer to you as batmobile

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
... Yeah I've got nothing. Just missed that. Nice looking ride!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts