Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying a navigation since I am moving NY from OR (Could be sound weird but I got my graduate school admission there and I am an international student). I like its big screen and design.
I need a portable navigation system because I am planning to get a truck or suv car (Driving a Z in winter of NY would be really a crazy thing) I want somebody's opinion on Clarion N.I.C.E since I have not heard any personal review on this. If you think this is not a good choice, could you guys recommend a portable navigation system?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have it and love it. You can search ebay and find them for around 800. Heres how i mounted mine.
The fm modulation works pretty well, you do get some static from time to time. I plan on buyign a cdplayer with a aux in and running the nice directly into it, should really help out the sound quality.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! It is nice to hear that n.i.c.e is really nice from actual owner.

How about the satellite signal respone of n.i.c.e without external antenna?
I had used a PDA navigation system witout external antenna 2 years ago and it could not get
any signals from satellite when it rains really hard (very cloudy) or when I enter a big city.

Thanks! :wavey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts