Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife gave me a great gift! A card with a 'spending' budget of $500 for the Z. It was our anniversary today, also. What a woman. Now if I could get her to pose nude on the Z, that would be the ultimate....

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jun 20 2004, 07:58 PM
Yeah Dave, you were dumb.  **** you and your morals!  Haha

HAHA thanks for the support Dirn.
Oh well still been havin some fun while trying to find a new one.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jun 20 2004, 09:33 PM
My wife gave me a great gift!  A card with a 'spending' budget of $500 for the Z.  It was our anniversary today, also.  What a woman.  Now if I could get her to pose nude on the Z, that would be the ultimate....

Happy fathers day to all DADS!!! I called mine, did you call yours???

SMOOTH! It's our anno today too! 06/20 at 3:19pm 2002
2 years ago we got married in Vegas (in the same chapel that Brittany Spears got married in, but before her, trend setter!) and he had to call Daddy to tell him he just married his "little girl", tell me that was NOT the easiest call to make! I will remember your anno date from now on! How many years for you???? Congrats! Many many more years in happiness to you both! (see, she's giving in! LOL just get her the ZR!)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Yeah, I called my dad, and spent father's day with my 3 kids. Here's my 14-year-old daughter:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
My 6-year-old son

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
and my 12-year-old son

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking of ordering the grounding kit next (easy mod). Jinxxy swears to it. Plus, if I'm going to detail the engine bay, this sounds easy enough. I'm going with the blue theme.

Terri, it was our 12 year anniversary. I broke her down with my constant wish list. My 4 year old son helped by telling her I need new wheels and tires.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I've been leaning more towards the grounding kit myself too. I'm probably going to buy from the same place jinxxy did cause they have all those wonderful blues to choose from and I want it to match the blue I already have started in the engine bay. I love blue engine bays. Good choice! :goodtimes:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't she order it from a guy in TX at www.maxground.com? I've read their site info, and sounds very convincing. More than likely, I'll order the 5-wire kit in blue from them. I think it's only $45 of $50.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm...something is not working on that site you gave. It looks like just a cover page with some links. Where exactly is their product info? I went to this site for grounding kits and their prices are better than what you had quoted from the other site.

What do you think of the site I listed?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jun 21 2004, 01:41 PM
Can I ask why you got the 6 and not the 7?

haahaa funny you should ask....I actually ordered my first one (the clear one that yellowed from the heat) as a 5-wire kit and he, for some reason (??
???), sent me the 6-wire instead. The sixth wire is grounded at the intake braket....he replaced the one that yellowed for free, and sent me the 6 wire to replace it....I didn't pay the 6 wire price the first time....

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Smooth, are you talking about the earth ground kits or the maxx grounding kit? The maxx one is only avail from courtesy....for $89...I actually have the email of the dude who is making them for courtesy, but I emailed him and he never bothered to get back to me. Here is a link for Z-Xtreme menu options/product information on the left of home page. I think they all pretty much do the same thing, just by difft. makers....here are the colors offered by Z-Xtreme

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I think the 7th wire is for the transmission. I wonder if that would at all help with my sh!tty-matic

1 - 20 of 22 Posts