Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i got some questions , i see my air filter is kinda dirty so when i try to take it out i cant its to tight in there how do i get it out to clean it?? and i had another question i need an oil change, what oil should i use cause i am boosted??

·
Registered
853 Posts
Mobile 1!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but what numbers on the oil ?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i think you might have to remove the bumper to get it out, which sux!! as far as the kind of oil, i dont know, sorry
-jaysen

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
10w-30 Mobil 1 is what I use. I'm not boosted though.

You can find it pretty cheap at Wal-mart and Sam's club.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does any one know if royal purple would be a good choice?? and are u guys sure i have to take out my whole bumper lol that sux

·
Registered
13 Posts
Id use amsoil 5w-40 or any 5w-40 for that matter. When you have boost you have more heat and more heat (imo) adds up to needing a 40w and not a 30w. Heck even nismo uses 5w-40. Mobil1 is also outstanding.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by Napoleon@Jul 8 2005, 12:33 AM
Ok i got some questions , i see my air filter is kinda dirty so when i try to take it out i cant its to tight in there how do i get it out to clean it?? and i had another question i need an oil change, what oil should i use cause i am boosted??
[snapback]128376[/snapback]​

The early kits had a longer filter than the newer ones.. I have a newer one and removing the bumper is not at all necessary.. Little tight but very do-able..

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by jpc350z+Jul 8 2005, 11:46 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Napoleon
@Jul 8 2005, 12:33 AM

The early kits had a longer filter than the newer ones.. I have a newer one and removing the bumper is not at all necessary.. Little tight but very do-able..
[snapback]128705[/snapback]​

how do i know if i have the small one or the big one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by Napoleon+Jul 8 2005, 02:09 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 11:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Napoleon
@Jul 8 2005, 12:33 AM

[snapback]128705[/snapback]​

how do i know if i have the small one or the big one?
[snapback]128735[/snapback]​

Ask your girlfriend? :nana:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:doh: lol that was realy funny hahaha lol :lmfao: :rolf2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts