Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here how it went....

i was driving to work to work on I75 south bound, when i see this Silver 2006 Eclipse with the headlights on driving fast and pulling behind me with him flickering his lights expecting me to move out of his way, he thought i waqs driving slow compared to his new beast LOL :shiftdrive: . I didnt react to what he did i just waited to see what was he going to do. The guy shifts to another lane, pulls up right next to me and gives me that look like(WTF)...

i waited untill he passed me and drove right infront of me on the same lane...I turned on my lights flickered at him, and drove right next to him....i waited untill i had a clear run on him....and i let my bitch GO!!!!! in a matter of seconds i was pulling away by 1 car, 2 cars, 3 cars.....the sucker was gone!!!! :rolf2: :irock:

the guys tries one more time, but i wanted to show him that messing with my bitch is not an easy matter...the Eclipse stepped on it hoping he would make another run on me thinking he can beat me, but i wanted to insult his nonsense so i dropped gear to third....and stepped on it. My Bitch fast fast fast fast....they guy was way back slowing down and giving up finally. :lmfao: :irock:

NO NEW ECLIPSE can F#$K with us!!!! :xZ!o: :shiftdrive:

the sucker stopped racing me and just drove slow all the way. didnt give me NO thumbs up or anything, what a MF hater!!! :F-you:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
SUCKER!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Glad I named my car Veronica and not Bitch :lmfao: :thatsfunny: :rolf2:

Good story man. Way to let the guy know that your bitch is boss :lmfao:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jun 27 2005, 01:37 PM
Glad I named my car Veronica and not Bitch :lmfao: :thatsfunny: :rolf2:

Good story man. Way to let the guy know that your bitch is boss :lmfao:
[snapback]122653[/snapback]​

Thanks Buddy!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Cool. I took the time to take a close look at the new Eclipse on Sunday and I must say it is not that bad to look at I guess. The rear end is too big, the inside looks pretty cool at a glance, but holy crap there is like 4-6 inches of space between the tire and the fender edge. It looks freaking retarded. You could fit 24" rims on that sucker before it would look right. WTF?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lol: Good kill. That car is heavier than the Z and has less HP and torque. I don't know why they think they can do anything with it. :lame:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bet you made him feel very very bad... the other night i ran an s2k which he just picked up and i took him by 2-3 cars from a roll and dig...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I assume this was a GS and not a GT. I'd hope a GT would be able to put up a bit more of a fight than that

·
Registered
182 Posts
:rolf2: SWEET KILL!!! It was only a matter of time before those eclipses were eaten up :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I haven't seen any around here...yet. They're scuuuuurred. :scared:

·
Registered
470 Posts
is the new eclipse fwd or rwd, ive seen a couple of the new ones down here and i dont know if its fwd or rwd??

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Eclipses have always been FWD (except for the GSX, which was the only Eclipse worth having, that was AWD)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jun 29 2005, 08:01 PM
Eclipses have always been FWD (except for the GSX, which was the only Eclipse worth having, that was AWD)
[snapback]124132[/snapback]​

Isn't that also the one with the turbo? I agree about the GSX being the only one...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts