Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i wanted to know what would be a better choice in quality for me im looking for a nice fender with tire seperated by a hairline wich of this kits would do this for me H&R springs or eibach prokit springs. Please if u have pictures post them so i can see what they do.

My setup
F: 19x8 with 35 profile
R: 19x10 with 35 profile

please reply back thanks
:shiftdrive:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
H&R are a bigger drop. You will definitely need adjustable front and rear suspension arms to get things aligned correclty.

G

·
I'm going with the prokit... seems to be the best drop out of all the springs, most are not enough to make it worth the effort. Eibach is a great company with high quality standards, so it seems.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah, that's what I got and I'm very happy. Rides better than stock but also not too much of a drop keeping that "sleeper" look.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Either of those kits are going to give you camber issues. The teins and the hotchkis are basically the limit to what you can get away with camber wise. It seems though you want more of drop than either of those wold provide - beyond .75"

I have had personal experience with eibachs on my other car and I would not buy them again. The ride is much to harsh for my liking so I would take a chance on the H&R springs. I have read a lot of good things from many owners with them, mostly audi and VW people, but again, I don't have any first hand experience with them.

No matter which setup you run, you have to be aware that you will be sacrificing ride quality and you should be prepared for accelerated tire wear due to the camber.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
My ride quality increased with the Eibachs, and my car is back into factory alignment specs too. I haven't had any additional wear, and I love the way they look and feel. :cheers:

Everyone that's posted negatively about the Eibachs in this thread, however, has had a lot more experience with other springs than I have. This is my first set of lowering springs, and it's probably one of my favorite mods too. I still haven't ridden in a Z with any different springs though, so maybe that's why I like mine so much. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
My ride quality increased with the Eibachs, and my car is back into factory alignment specs too. I haven't had any additional wear, and I love the way they look and feel. :cheers:

Everyone that's posted negatively about the Eibachs in this thread, however, has had a lot more experience with other springs than I have. This is my first set of lowering springs, and it's probably one of my favorite mods too. I still haven't ridden in a Z with any different springs though, so maybe that's why I like mine so much. :dunno:

Well don't take my opinion the wrong way.. I'm a picky ******* when it comes to suspension setup. :)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
hey studybuddy what did you have to do to get the alignment back into spec.
what needed to be aligned and What parts did you buy to correct it.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I just went to NTB and got an alignment. They put it back into stock for me without any parts. It's barely back in alignment, but I didn't want to have to buy any extra parts so I was content with the alignment.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
im confident u can get the car back into stock specs if the suspension guy is keen enough to spend time on the car

if not, u can buy the SPC camber arms off ebay for around $250

heres the drop on Tanabe springs........(pics taken from my350.com)

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts