Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
If im not mistaken, its the stuff that you can send an electrical charge through, and altar the percentage of tint by the amount of electric current sent to the film.

With no current, tint goes fully dark. With current, it lightens as desired. SUPER EXPENSIVE ****.

(BTW, I had this idea a few years ago and of couse did not pursure it. :doh: )

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have ceramic tint on my Z. By far, the best tint ever. I like it because it blocks out a lot of the heat. It's also very light, hard to tell that I have tint. IMO, it doesn't take away from the lines like running 20%. I'd say it blocks the heat equal to ~5% tint would. I'm going to put it on my front windshield also. I have 50% on my windows and gonna go 80% on the front. Won't be able to tell there's anything on it.

Here's a pic. It looks pretty dark because of the angle and it was a cloudy day.

·
Registered
54 Posts
a friend of mine sells the Huper tint at his shop and in the display booth there is a plant bulb that you put your hand under. you can feel the heat burning your skin from the light... then you slide a sheet of glass with the tint on it between your hand and the bulb and it INSTANTLY gets almost cold. No heat whatsoever.

AWSOME stuff... pretty pricey

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by Spdu4ia@Oct 21 2004, 11:10 PM
\

AWSOME stuff... pretty pricey

But you usually get what you pay for. May be worth the few extra $

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Wow, that's sounds totally worth it for the sides and rear. If you can get a good pic, I'd definitely love to see

·
Registered
180 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Oct 22 2004, 11:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
@Oct 22 2004, 12:02 PM
I filled out the form that they had on the site...

Lemme know what they say, cause I'm interested too

I filled out the form a week ago. They responded in two days saying a local rep will contact me soon; still no word.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If you want to view the intertesting demo regarding this material .....

Click here:
http://www.enprodistributing.com/products/...otive/huper.htm

As soon as I'm able to locate a reputable tinting shop that will do an install with this fim, . . . . I'll probably go with the Hüper Optik Ceramic smart window films for my Z.

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts