Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

GYDAY ALL!!!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Zxrage 
#1 ·
[attachmentid=5997]GYDAY FROM AUSTRALIA

What a great site and what a great bunch of people!! Im from Adelaide, Australia and have just recently purchased an 04 Z for a mere $62000AUD.

There not too popular in Adelaide so she realy stands out!

Anyway sure ill talk to you all real soon!!

:newbie:

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Hey Guys,

For all the AUssies out there I apologize for the stereotypical OZZIE "GYDAY" as this is really not used in the Australian vocabulary as much as the movies like to think we do!! Great to hear from everyone so far and looking forward to hearing everyones ideas on what people are doing with their Z's.

Girls with purchase of car?? I wish! However it is easier these days to find that sort with a Z!! :rolf2: The list price on a 05 350Z Track model is $64990 AUD! Not cheap in any mind... most cars are really expensive hear compared to the US (to answer nourarnaout's question)..

ZXRAGE!!! Before i make a comment on your Z cleaner! Is that your g/friend coz ****!!!

For all the Aussies out there! This is Jo Ashton from last years Australian BIG BROTHER!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.