Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=5997]GYDAY FROM AUSTRALIA

What a great site and what a great bunch of people!! Im from Adelaide, Australia and have just recently purchased an 04 Z for a mere $62000AUD.

There not too popular in Adelaide so she realy stands out!

Anyway sure ill talk to you all real soon!!

:newbie:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome! You should really enjoy our Australian section!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys,

For all the AUssies out there I apologize for the stereotypical OZZIE "GYDAY" as this is really not used in the Australian vocabulary as much as the movies like to think we do!! Great to hear from everyone so far and looking forward to hearing everyones ideas on what people are doing with their Z's.

Girls with purchase of car?? I wish! However it is easier these days to find that sort with a Z!! :rolf2: The list price on a 05 350Z Track model is $64990 AUD! Not cheap in any mind... most cars are really expensive hear compared to the US (to answer nourarnaout's question)..

ZXRAGE!!! Before i make a comment on your Z cleaner! Is that your g/friend coz ****!!!

For all the Aussies out there! This is Jo Ashton from last years Australian BIG BROTHER!!

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
G'Day, That picture doesn't really do her justice!

She is a very good looking woman and it's not showing it that photo.

Anyway, welcome and don't forget to come visit us in the Oz forum.

As always

H

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
[/quote]

No she is not my girlfriend but thanks for the props. I would just consider her a hood ornament. Something to help with the Z's appeal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts