Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says - please help find a rogue Sam Zawahra from GTM power who has stolen $2,084.12 from me.

I have ordered their stage 4 fuel system in August 2014. And guess what - they have not shipped it yet.

Sam told me numerous times that they are finishing new pump, testing the fuel pressure, and tomorrow, tomorrow, next week, next week for sure!.....

When I was finally fed up with this I told him to refund the payment I made with credit card. He told me OK. This was followed up with with two days of lies about he hasnt received my email, his computer is rebooting, they have an unstable internet connection and so on.

Now they dont reply to my dozens of emails, they dont pick up the phone anymore for more than a week...

:dunno: :frown::frown::frown:

If anybody has contact info with Sam or Pablo or any other guy from GTM - please let me know.

Thank you for reading this.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I wish you the very best o luck I notice your from the Ukraine. Do you know anyone in the US? If you do, try to get the Police involved, maybe the ripoff involving international business affects some laws over there, or trading lisences etc (I'm not sure) Not a lot of sympathy for anyone not residing on their pearly shores, I'm afraid. This chap is notorious for the cash grab and lack of delivery. With the threat of a physical presence, he seems to fold like a pack of cards, and return your money. GOOD LUCK!! I had a ghastly experience with the Ferret, but ultimately got my cash back. With his story telling and deflection techniques, he shows classic Attention Deficit Disorder symptoms.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know how that feels. I ordered a built engine on September 26th 2014 and paid in full. ($8200) and never got it. Oh and if you didn't know already gtm is now out of business. I'll be paying on that for a few more years to come.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts