Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I achieve 275.3 whp and as you see without tuning it was 253whp the most amazing thing was the torque (watch out in Greece we measure the torque in different units and i dont know how to calculate )
this numbers are from a dynopack
I dont know if this is an accurate dyno i m waitting your posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
That's actually 275.3 PS, which is 271.5 HP. Your TQ of 40.4 KgM equals 292 Lb/Ft.

There's definitely something going on with that dyno. VQ motors make significantly less TQ than HP. The resistance must not have been set correctly.

Like I said, take it to the track and tell us what you run, along with what altitude you're at and what the weather conditions were. I can give you a more accurate idea of the power your making with that info.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I dont know if they made something wrong ..but for torque I was amazed and i feel the car much powerful than before in every gear .
You mean 271.5 whp??

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
you aren't pushing 271whp with those mods, like cobra said there was something fishy with the dyno...i'd take it to the track and give all numbers with the specs as said above...sorry to say the number isn't correct but i wish it was

edit: BUT if they were true you better unleash that beast of an engine nissan built ya

21 - 24 of 24 Posts