Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that we have a few people in Melbourne that would like to meet up for some G'tech runs. The weather has been pretty good so I thought it'd be a good opportunity to get a few of us together and do some 'runs'. I don't have a G'tech at the moment, but I do know that Yun has got one ... Yun, interested in meeting up and doing some G'tech runs?

I know Iggy was interested and also Sam ... could be good fun. Yun, when will your car be back on the road? If it's on the road already then how about one evening after work, or on Thursday? I know a few good stops down Chady/Moorabbin way.

Any interest?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
sorry people. I'm not available on wednesday night.

I'll be back on Thursday night though. And yes sure. i'll come.

currently my car is on Stock suspension and stock wheels. and yeah i have the extension cord for the 03 model :)

cheers
Yun

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well we can't do g'tech runs with Yun ... unless someone else has a g'tech as well? I have no problem with waiting in with Yun's schedule.

Sam, if you'd like to meet beforehand, I'm happy to meet up ... if you don't mind coming out Chady way?

ps. I have not needed a cord extension with any of the g'tech meters so far, but I'm sure having one will make things only better.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'd be in for a wednesday night meet, if there are some good industrial estates it would be great to line up a few of the cars.

·
Registered
262 Posts
lorimer st docklands is good for g-tech runs, after everyone has gone home from work, its the road that runs under the bolte bridge.

im in just let me no when.. and were..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.