-I guess the rumor has it that it'll be closer to 500hp, rather than low to mid 400 (they said 480)
- it'll most likely will be the VQ35. At least the weaker engine components will be beefed up.
- They're shooting for low-mid 3 seconds for 0-60.
- possibility of boring the engine to 3.8
- TT for sure
- 70k (better than the previous 75k)
- awd - I'm curious to know about the top end performance
- 8500 rpm redline WOOHOO!
- 20" stock wheels
- 8:5:1 compression
- 7 speed sequential w/paddle shift
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums
A forum community dedicated to Nissan 350Z / 370Z and Infiniti G35 / G37 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, exhaust, turbos, maintenance, and more!