Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

GTR Colors

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The poll says it all, pictures are attached. (EDIT - feel free to give some leeway on the exact shade)

For extra discussion, what do you guys think about black?
With so much CF on the car, I was thinking black might look funny. But then again I've never really seen the combo before.
Maybe someone has pics of a black Z/G with CF on it?

note- the pictures are not mine. i got them from another forum but am not sure who to give credit to.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm always partial to blue, so I voted for that color. White came in a very close second.

The silver one is a classic color for that family line.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm always partial to blue, so I voted for that color. White came in a very close second.

The silver one is a classic color for that family line.
I'm with you on blue... but having seen white M3s, that might look really impressive too...esp with a red leather interior...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I don't usually prefer white cars, but the GT-R looks the best, to me, in white due to the carbon-fiber.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sorry guys, but I've gotta go with that silver. Love that car and the Z in silver. Guess that's why I bought mine in SS.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
From those photshops i'd have to go with the blue, i'm definitely not feeling the red. But I think it will really come down to seeing the colors on the car in person. I used to love ultra yellow on the Z but then i saw it driving on the road and wasn't that impressed.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
although many colors look great...my Z and last 2 cars were/is white...guess where my vote is!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts