Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GSC Power-Division anounces its new Fiberglass front Lip. Fitment is perfect no modification is necessary unlike the V1 lip. These pictures are of the car with the lip not mounted to the front bumper. Its just held on by duct tape, thats is why it is tight on the sides. Take my word for it, it fits perfect when its screwed down. The gel coat on them is smooth which make them nice to leave unpainted if one so chooses.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I will be purchasing one in the near future

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/quote]

Soo You want me to send one down to Frank to have molded into your Bumper. J/K

Thanks for the complements guys the best part of this lip is the fitment. it truely is perfect and the Black Gelcoat is perfect so no need to paint it, Im not going to paint the one on my car.

PS Side Skirts will be ready Mid April, and the rear wing will be ready end of may.

Greg

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Pricing? Dave why are you getting this if you already have the V1 on your car?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]
I think Dave dinged his V1 in a steep driveway a while back.
<div align="right">[snapback]81162[/snapback]
[/quote]
umm... not so much dinged. he ripped the mf off!
<div align="right">[snapback]81773[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yep :punch: :punch: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
I think these are still in the pre-production phase...Greg may chime in soon with an update.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We haven't posted these up on the site yet because we are still waiting on our first order. We have appoved the mold and fitment but our manufacture just got an approval for 10k tonue covers and well our 100 piece order got put on the back burner. I am HOPING we will have our order in so i can send one of these up to ZdayZ for everyone to see and someone to take home. As soon as we have them here I will let everyone know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts