Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were running a Group buy on Unlimited tuning cats for the G35/350Z. List price is $795 for these, our already low price is $659 for 1-4 orders.Once we hit 5 orders the pricing will be as follows.
1-4 $659
5-9 $629
10+$599
Lets start up to see who is interested in these quality cats!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm definitely interested. Although, I will have to do a bit of research. Any dyno results or any sites to help with my decision?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
there stuff is high quality
How so in comparison to the Crawfords? Can somebody provide a quality, durability, sound, etc. comparison for one of the best high flow cats in the industry?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How so in comparison to the Crawfords? Can somebody provide a quality, durability, sound, etc. comparison for one of the best high flow cats in the industry?
UT cats are relatively new to the market,where Crawfords has been on the market for a few years now and has a great reputation.I know UT stands behind their product and produces a quality piece.the welds on these cats are flawless and their sound is very nice and not raspy at all. The only thing they will not cover under warranty is if the element melts from high EGT's on a Twin turbo car. As most high flow cats they are "reccomended" for N/A applications, if you plan on going FI then you need to be running test pipes.
I believe ther HP gains are the same as the industry standard for high flow cats, between 5-15 whp as most manufacturers claim.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
UT cats are relatively new to the market,where Crawfords has been on the market for a few years now and has a great reputation.I know UT stands behind their product and produces a quality piece.the welds on these cats are flawless and their sound is very nice and not raspy at all. The only thing they will not cover under warranty is if the element melts from high EGT's on a Twin turbo car. As most high flow cats they are "reccomended" for N/A applications, if you plan on going FI then you need to be running test pipes.
I believe ther HP gains are the same as the industry standard for high flow cats, between 5-15 whp as most manufacturers claim.
Julian, thank you for answering all of my questions. Beautiful looking cats, and from what I hear, their stuff is very high quality.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I like the high quality talk, but crawfords can be found for under $500. I'm teeter tottering.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the high quality talk, but crawfords can be found for under $500. I'm teeter tottering.
Price is always a factor, I know..But this is the cheapest you will see the UTR cats for..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thank-you for your straightforwardness. :irock:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Goosing this thread. I want high flow cats and I want High quality. Stainless is the way to go, of course, and I may go from NA to FI. These look like they will do the trick. If we can get 10+ orders, I am down with the $600 price tag. ANYONE ELSE???

Jesse

PS Josh, what quality did you say these were?

thread looks a bit old, so just throwing a line out to see if still avail ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts