Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so can anybody show me all the different grills available for the Z. like a website where I can find them all.

I really would want to find a girll that says something on it like Nismo or something. thats what i REAylly want... anybody know where I can get one that says soemthing.

maybe there is a site that sells custom grills

Help

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can i get grills with writing on them

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
yeah, IMO it makes the front end look like an electric shaver. no way that belongs on such a nice car like the Z

·
Registered
94 Posts
It seems Gillette wanted to expand its "m3" lineup with the all new 350Z turbo

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lets go back to the topic... im looking to get a new grill with like NISMO or something written on it. anywhere at all to find somethingliek that

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Wow - rough looking Grille!

but back on topic, never seen one with Nismo or anything on it - I have a grille-tech. Nice n Clean!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
no you will not find any grills with any Nismo written on it.. Or any other company of good standing for that matter. The only good looking grilles IMO are the fine mesh and horizontal billets.

·
Registered
470 Posts
where can i get this 350z grill is it the jdm version or is it after market??

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
[/quote]

and whats the difference on that one? just the grill? do u know where i can buy just the grill?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]

and whats the difference on that one? just the grill? do u know where i can buy just the grill?
<div align="right">[snapback]73255[/snapback]
[/quote]

Just just get that grill. Its part of the whole bumper. You can buy the Nismo lip on the bottom of it though

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
And please dont buy a grill with something written on it :rice:

·
Registered
470 Posts
heck not hahaha i have the nismo lip, but i just want the nismo bumper grill it looks cool!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts