Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELOOOOOO

I love Z's, z's RULE!!!!!

:wavey:

Greetings from the North, eh !!!

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Originally posted by GT4chicken@Sep 16 2005, 12:40 PM
HELOOOOOO

I love Z's, z's RULE!!!!!

:wavey:

Greetings from the North, eh !!! 

:cheers:
[snapback]155631[/snapback]​


:welcome:

Welcome to the board, eh!

I love canada - wanna move there sometime soon. Where are you at? How do you like it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vancouver..
I love it here.. mountains/ocean rock! Except it rains all the time but that's ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,128 Posts
Welcome my friend! It was great to meet you at the track at BeaveRun.............Hey all........this is the very "pretty and talented" photographer who took my pics!!!! :cheers: A very special lady to our own illZ33 too :wink: :biggrin:

:yourock: Looking forward to chattin it up here!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Originally posted by GT4chicken@Sep 16 2005, 12:48 PM
Vancouver..
I love it here.. mountains/ocean rock! Except it rains all the time but that's ok.
[snapback]155637[/snapback]​


Ah! You're Chris' girl! You lucky thing, you! It's nice to meet you!

Vancouver is exactly where I want to live. Like you said - you have the ocean, and the mountains, and all the rain just makes everything green and beautiful! Not to mention it's a ton more liberal than Idaho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by modelZgirl+Sep 16 2005, 03:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GT4chicken
@Sep 16 2005, 12:48 PM
Vancouver..
I love it here.. mountains/ocean rock! Except it rains all the time but that's ok.
[snapback]155637[/snapback]​


Ah! You're Chris' girl! You lucky thing, you! It's nice to meet you!

Vancouver is exactly where I want to live. Like you said - you have the ocean, and the mountains, and all the rain just makes everything green and beautiful! Not to mention it's a ton more liberal than Idaho.
[snapback]155645[/snapback]​



Ya think? :rolf2: :lmfao: My little brother LOVES Vancouver! One of our Zchickz just moved from Vancouver to the other side, close to Toronto....love brought her EAST. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Sep 16 2005, 01:19 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2005, 03:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GT4chicken
@Sep 16 2005, 12:48 PM
Vancouver..
I love it here.. mountains/ocean rock! Except it rains all the time but that's ok.
[snapback]155637[/snapback]​


Ah! You're Chris' girl! You lucky thing, you! It's nice to meet you!

Vancouver is exactly where I want to live. Like you said - you have the ocean, and the mountains, and all the rain just makes everything green and beautiful! Not to mention it's a ton more liberal than Idaho.
[snapback]155645[/snapback]​



Ya think? :rolf2: :lmfao: My little brother LOVES Vancouver! One of our Zchickz just moved from Vancouver to the other side, close to Toronto....love brought her EAST. :wink:
[snapback]155646[/snapback]​


:lmfao: sad, huh? I think I'm the most liberal person in Idaho - I just don't fit in - I gotta get outa here! AAAAHHH!! :ahhh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,304 Posts
:OMG: Vancouver to PA? Wow! I hope it was worth it. :jk:

Speaking of ruling Z's, you like my sig? :irock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
1. Welcome, ya! :welcome:

2. Where can I find a "Z Chick?"

3. Post some pics of your Z, eh?

5. I gotta go now - I need to go ice fishin' with Norm.

Best from the USA.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by RUFDRAFT@Sep 16 2005, 07:39 PM
1. Welcome, ya! :welcome:

2. Where can I find a "Z Chick?"

3. Post some pics of your Z, eh?

5. I gotta go now - I need to go ice fishin' with Norm.

Best from the USA.
[snapback]155702[/snapback]​

Don't you mean fishing with Olie and Lena? Yah, suuure, you betcha!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Sep 16 2005, 06:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RUFDRAFT
@Sep 16 2005, 07:39 PM
1. Welcome, ya! :welcome:

2. Where can I find a "Z Chick?"

3. Post some pics of your Z, eh?

5. I gotta go now - I need to go ice fishin' with Norm.

Best from the USA.
[snapback]155702[/snapback]​

Don't you mean fishing with Olie and Lena? Yah, suuure, you betcha!
[snapback]155705[/snapback]​



Ya, you're right, then.

I gotta go to the Radisson now and get some smorgasbord. I heard their chicken frickisee is downright tasty. Okay, fine. :rolf2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by RUFDRAFT@Sep 16 2005, 07:39 PM
1. Welcome, ya! :welcome:

2. Where can I find a "Z Chick?"

3. Post some pics of your Z, eh?

5. I gotta go now - I need to go ice fishin' with Norm.

Best from the USA.
[snapback]155702[/snapback]​


O-kay then.........she drives a kickin celica ok now?

Look around here eh and some z chickz might show up :wink: LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Stop it, I tell ya! You're gonna have me cuttin' my finger off in the snowblower, don't ya know! You got that right! :rolf2:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,304 Posts
:lol: Now you're really making fun of my wife and the way she talks. :thatsfunny: Meenesohtan, yah, suure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by illz33@Sep 16 2005, 11:20 PM
Hey there!  I know you!  :wub:
[snapback]155810[/snapback]​


Yes yes... I seem to remember you too !!! :shiftdrive: :wavey: :rolf2: :yourock: :wub:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top