Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a brand new Greddy Twin Turbo Kit.

The kit features twin TD05H-18G turbos with external Type T wastegates, which set base boost to 6psi. Dual cast-iron exhaust manifolds, 2 downpipe adapters, twin Airinx air intakes and all necessary piping, hosing and hardware are also included. Additional fuel for the smooth, reliable 65hp gain is provided by the: 6x440cc main injectors and a pre-programmed "e-manage" engine control unit, also included in the kit. To boost the power gain up by 80hp, use the Greddy Front-mounted intercooler kit with aluminum piping and Type 23 core.

The price on this kit is 4500 dollars. If anyone is interested in this kit please feel free to PM me or just post up here. Again this is for a brand new Greddy Twin Turbo kit for the 350z.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z+Jul 13 2005, 02:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-grmnskyliner
@Jul 13 2005, 01:57 PM
I have for sale a brand new Greddy Twin Turbo Kit.

The kit features twin TD05H-18G turbos with external Type T wastegates, which set base boost to 6psi. Dual cast-iron exhaust manifolds, 2 downpipe adapters, twin Airinx air intakes and all necessary piping, hosing and hardware are also included. Additional fuel for the smooth, reliable 65hp gain is provided by the: 6x440cc main injectors and a pre-programmed "e-manage" engine control unit, also included in the kit. To boost the power gain up by 80hp, use the Greddy Front-mounted intercooler kit with aluminum piping and Type 23 core.

The price on this kit is 4500 dollars. If anyone is interested in this kit please feel free to PM me or just post up here. Again this is for a brand new Greddy Twin Turbo kit for the 350z.

Thanks
[snapback]131439[/snapback]​

how much??
[snapback]131441[/snapback]​

Originally posted by grmnskyliner@Jul 13 2005, 01:57 PM
[snapback]131439[/snapback]​

You suck at the internet. :lmfao:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im sorry i shouldve made it clearer in the post its 4500 without the fmic or for 1k more i can get the fmic from my sponsor.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Nis350ZTT@Jul 13 2005, 02:59 PM
You suck at the internet.  :lmfao:
[snapback]131443[/snapback]​

:thatsfunny: Brandon --> :nutkick: <-- ayman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.