Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installling the greddy TT and I have a quick question since the instructions suck. If I am not running a boost controller do I leave the vaccum hookup on the top of each wastegate open or do they need to be capped off? Thank You!

:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
[/quote]

You can just leave it alone and vent to atmoshpere or add the boost controller.

I highly recommend a boost controller spceifically the e01 so it can not just control boost, program emanage use it to display boost but also control boost spikes. I also use it to display my AF ratio and have it set to warn me if I am above 2 PSI and my AF goes over 12, great tool well worth it considering you are spending a lot of money already and are risking a lot more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by westpak+May 25 2005, 03:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JSP-Z
@May 14 2005, 02:59 PM
I am installling the greddy TT and I have a quick question since the instructions suck. If I am not running a boost controller do I leave the vaccum hookup on the top of each wastegate open or do they need to be capped off? Thank You!

:helpsmilie:
[snapback]103695[/snapback]​

You can just leave it alone and vent to atmoshpere or add the boost controller.

I highly recommend a boost controller spceifically the e01 so it can not just control boost, program emanage use it to display boost but also control boost spikes. I also use it to display my AF ratio and have it set to warn me if I am above 2 PSI and my AF goes over 12, great tool well worth it considering you are spending a lot of money already and are risking a lot more.
[snapback]106201[/snapback]​

Thanks for the advice Westpak...
I pickup the E01 and Timing harness from Sharif this week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts