Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted in a previous thread...

I just purchased the Greddy TT Kit for my 05 350Z with the e-01 Boost Controller. Thanks to Sharif @ Forged Internals!! Very knowledgable with this system and was the only person that I contacted that returned messages in a timely fashion. I would reccomend his business to anyone out there who is looking to boost their VQ... Having owned my own speed shop a couple of years ago, he was very honest and upfront with any information that he discussed with me. That is a hard thing to find these days in this industry!

:yourock:

I would like to to a retune of the eManage for a MAP based tune instead of the MAF tune along with the ignition timing... It is my understanding that once you try to access the eManage the preset program that is in it will be erased and cannot be copied over. Does anyone have a base tune that I can get started with that will be close to the following setup?

MAP tune @ about 7psi
255 Fuel Pump (no return fuel system yet...)
Ign timing retard
Cat-Back Exhaust
Stock Cats still installed

Honestly if anyone has anything close to this it would be of tremendous help. It is better than starting from scratch. I realize that I need to get on the dyno and tune specificaly to my car, but a base map should get me close.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can provide this info to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you get me ur email address I'll send you the stock base from greddy.

Jon
www.ptpmotorsports.com
512-834-8771

Originally posted by jkenefic@Jul 13 2005, 10:39 AM
Sorry if this has been posted in a previous thread...

I just purchased the Greddy TT Kit for my 05 350Z with the e-01 Boost Controller. Thanks to Sharif @ Forged Internals!! Very knowledgable with this system and was the only person that I contacted that returned messages in a timely fashion. I would reccomend his business to anyone out there who is looking to boost their VQ...  Having owned my own speed shop a couple of years ago, he was very honest and upfront with any information that he discussed with me. That is a hard thing to find these days in this industry!

:yourock:

I would like to to a retune of the eManage for a MAP based tune instead of the MAF tune along with the ignition timing... It is my understanding that once you try to access the eManage the preset program that is in it will be erased and cannot be copied over. Does anyone have a base tune that I can get started with that will be close to the following setup?

MAP tune @ about 7psi
255 Fuel Pump (no return fuel system yet...)
Ign timing retard
Cat-Back Exhaust
Stock Cats still installed

Honestly if anyone has anything close to this it would be of tremendous help. It is better than starting from scratch. I realize that I need to get on the dyno and tune specificaly to my car, but a base map should get me close.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can provide this info to me.
[snapback]131320[/snapback]​

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... I had found these a couple of days ago...

What I really need is a base map for the ignition timing. I wired up the harness with the diodes already, just need a base map to get started.

In talking to Sharif, his reccomendation was to pull 7-8 deg of timing at the TQ peak and then tapper if off to 5-6 deg at redline...

Seems to me that the ignition timing maps would be pretty universal for the VQ engines with the additional ingection maps having the most variance.

Does anyone out there have a Greddy file that I could copy the ignition map values out of? If so please send me an email... [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.