Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greddy Twin Turbo with very conservative 7psi at 28 centigrades of temperature get 360hp on a/f 11.5:1-12.5:1 and 421lb/ft of torque.
Tomorrow will be next tuning with some upgrades more like:
RC 1000cc injectors
XS fuel regulator
e-manage injectors harness, ignition harness, ignition signal adaptor, 3.0kg/cm2 press sensor, press sensor harness, fuel line return.

Actual mods:
Greddy Twin Turbos Kit with intercooler
Cat remove
Helix test pipe
Greddy Evo 2 exhaust
Denso Iridium spark plugs
Walbro 255 fuel pump
AEM Wideband
Greddy profec e-1 boost controller with e-manege
Defi Boost, EGT, Oil press, Fuel press
Blitz turbo timer

Brakes and suspension:
14" Brembo big brakes with 4pistons caliper cross drilled front.
Tein Flex with EDFC

Wheels and tires:
Volk 19" SF Challenge 9" for front and 10" for rear
BFGoodrich G-force KDW 245/35 front and 275/30 rear

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Congrats!!! :OMG: That is a sweet looking torque curve...she is pulling very well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Zach@Aug 3 2005, 08:08 PM
Nice numbers!

Post some pics of the car!

~Z~
[snapback]141212[/snapback]​

Car is on shop today for the second tunning, after finish the tuning going to take some pictures to post. :cheers:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Aug 4 2005, 07:26 AM
Very nice! I'm jealous!

Who is doing your tuning?

I agree on the pics! Lets see this beautiful baby!
[snapback]141329[/snapback]​

Car was tuned by Camilo from Costa Rica, very nice guy and he fly from Costa Rica to Panama everytime.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Why are you gonna put 1000cc injectors on your car? Do you have a built motor?? Cause if not then you will never need the 1000cc injectors. You would be lucky to hit 100% duty cycle of your stock 440cc injectors from the Greddy kit on a stock motor. Just curious

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by boostd350z@Aug 4 2005, 03:00 PM
Why are you gonna put 1000cc injectors on your car? Do you have a built motor?? Cause if not then you will never need the 1000cc injectors. You would be lucky to hit 100% duty cycle of your stock 440cc injectors from the Greddy kit on a stock motor. Just curious
[snapback]141716[/snapback]​

Yes, you are right, for stock engine is not necessary 1000cc. But use 440cc from Greddy kit is not enough, because the climate in Panama is very hot, 28C+++ and in the tuning we just went to 7psi, because the engine was lean, and the tuner told me we can go more, but we need to bigger injectors, and also adjust the timing. Thats the reason I buyed a 1000cc, because also Im building a motor in Miami, both, that motor will be ready maybe in two months. The new motor will be forged and with stroker to 4.3L with compression 8.5:1 with worked and ported heads. So if Im going to invest in new injectors, I want to do only once.

·
Registered
470 Posts
nice numbers cant wait till i dyno mine :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts