Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after waiting almost 3 months for them, the set of sides I ordered have been shipped. Should be here next week sometime.

In the end, I paid $313.28 SHIPPED! from www.Import-Nation.com I'll keep you all updated on the fitment and everything, as I think I'm the first on this forum to deal with Import-Nation. So far so good, can't beat that price!

If you're wondering which kit I'm talking about, I bought the sides that are shown on the white Z on the welcome page of this site :cheers:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Dude, that is a great price on the GReddy sides. They'll look great!

Hope everything works out with the fitment. Post up some pics when they're in!

·
Registered
790 Posts
I emailed them and they said that shipping was really 125 not 14. It is still a great price! I am ordering them tomorrow!

~Z~

·
Registered
81 Posts
so you have the front lip spoiler and now the side skirts coming... do you have anything planned for the rear? How low are the GReddy side skirts? The ones you ordered, are they poly urethrane or fiberglass? Should be a nice setup!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Zach@Jul 28 2005, 08:20 PM
I emailed them and they said that shipping was really 125 not 14. It is still a great price! I am ordering them tomorrow!

~Z~
[snapback]138827[/snapback]​

hahaha, tell ya what, if they don't plan on selling me the skirts for the number thats on the invoice in front of me, they can have them back!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by MRballer350z@Jul 29 2005, 01:30 PM
so you have the front lip spoiler and now the side skirts coming... do you have anything planned for the rear? How low are the GReddy side skirts? The ones you ordered, are they poly urethrane or fiberglass? Should be a nice setup!
[snapback]139338[/snapback]​

Yup, got the Intense Motorsports front lip, and I'm thinkin the greddy sides should play well with the lines of the front lip. Nothin planned for the back, I've got the splash guards so they should compliment the rear nicely.

·
Registered
81 Posts
[/quote]
Yup, got the Intense Motorsports front lip, and I'm thinkin the greddy sides should play well with the lines of the front lip. Nothin planned for the back, I've got the splash guards so they should compliment the rear nicely.
[snapback]139455[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Sweeet!! I can't wait to see some pictures of them installed. So are they urathrane I hope? The first mod I've been wanting to do to my new Z since I got it is to get those GReddy side skirts a nice matching front lip spoiler to accomidate the lines of the car. How do you think the Nismo front lip spoiler would match up with those GReddy side skirts? :wavey:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[snapback]139455[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Sweeet!! I can't wait to see some pictures of them installed. So are they urathrane I hope? The first mod I've been wanting to do to my new Z since I got it is to get those GReddy side skirts a nice matching front lip spoiler to accomidate the lines of the car. How do you think the Nismo front lip spoiler would match up with those GReddy side skirts? :wavey:
[snapback]139495[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Probably look really nice, as the lip I have looks like a slightly more aggressive version of the NISMO one.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Nice skirts - I had a hard time choosing between them and the wings west skirts/lip, eventually I ordered the WW combo, but left the rear alone, it looks nice that way.

Nice combo Jet, looking forward to the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
If you're wondering which kit I'm talking about, I bought the sides that are shown on the white Z on the welcome page of this site  :cheers:

The more I look at this kit the more I like it. I wondered what my CS would look with it so I played with the photo a bit.
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.etraxx.com/graphics/350z/Body/car.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
81 Posts
These side skirts almost make the Z resemble a 911 turbo porsche :goodtimes:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update:

Got them today. As promised, price was $313. However, the right side is cracked in two places.. and I dunno what they are gonna say when I call them. I don't wanna pay to have them shipped back, and I dunno if a little plastic work will fix them either. Dammit to ****. And they are in fact polyeurathane (sp?) cause they smell like it.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Aug 1 2005, 03:38 PM
Update:

Got them today.  As promised, price was $313.  However, the right side is cracked in two places..  and I dunno what they are gonna say when I call them.  I don't wanna pay to have them shipped back, and I dunno if a little plastic work will fix them either.  Dammit to ****.  And they are in fact polyeurathane (sp?) cause they smell like it.
[snapback]140072[/snapback]​

That sucks. I assume the shipper is liable for the damage?

·
Registered
790 Posts
how were they shipped. If it was UPS/Fed Ex/DHL - those should all be handled through them. Make a claim and then in most cases they should call the folks you bought them from.

~Z~

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
K just got of the phone with them.. they cant really send me new ones, so they may send me whatever money they get from fedex. Which works for me, I can maybe have they fixed at the shop. We'll see.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts