Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hmm...another option for the single turbo application? Ten lbs is pretty light.

I wonder why they say '...as light as 10 lbs?' Shouldn't it be the other way around? Like as much as 10 lbs?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm...another option for the single turbo application? Ten lbs is pretty light.

I wonder why they say '...as light as 10 lbs?' Shouldn't it be the other way around? Like as much as 10 lbs?

yeah, i was thinking about doing a single turbo sometime in the future and was wonderin how long i would have to wait till this was available. my other choice would have to be the new apexi n1 exti, its looks amazing. hahah yeah, i thought the same thing about the 10 lbs things

anyone else heard anything?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
is your glass half full or half empty, smooth?

you don't want to phrase it with words like "much" but rather words like "light"
subliminal advertising.
:lmfao: I think the wording is just funny. '...as little as...' means it weighs more than 10 lbs but can go lighter. So what does one do to get it down to 10 lbs? That's how I read it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah, i was thinking about doing a single turbo sometime in the future and was wonderin how long i would have to wait till this was available. my other choice would have to be the new apexi n1 exti, its looks amazing. hahah yeah, i thought the same thing about the 10 lbs things

anyone else heard anything?
The pipe diameter on the APixi Ti is too small. I'd opt for the JIC or anything with larger pipe diameter.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pipe diameter on the APixi Ti is too small. I'd opt for the JIC or anything with larger pipe diameter.
Ive also been thinking about the JIC. Greddy just needs to hurry this exhaust up, it would be perfect

1 - 11 of 11 Posts