Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Aw c'mon! You can't tell anything from a computer sound clip that was recorded under who knows what conditions, digitized, uploaded to a network, downloaded to your PC and played back through the shiddy little speakers in your PC. Besides, sound is secondary to rwhp gain from aftermarket exhuast. Buy it because you want it, not because of what it sounds like on you PC. LMAO

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's actually not the pic of what it looks like. A couple people on My350Z have posted a good amount of pictures and videos. I'm still considering between the Evo2, RS*R, and TopSpeed exhausts...I would want the Evo2, but the huge tips turn me off, although it really doesn't look that bad....But I like the way it's designed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Feb 25 2004, 12:02 AM
Aw c'mon!  You can't tell anything from a computer sound clip that was recorded under who knows what conditions, digitized, uploaded to a network, downloaded to your PC and played back through the shiddy little speakers in your PC.  Besides, sound is secondary to rwhp gain from aftermarket exhuast.  Buy it because you want it, not because of what it sounds like on you PC.  LMAO 

It's been my understanding that I/H/E will only add about 10-15RWHP at the most, I'd be more concerned with sound than a difference of 1-3hp in gain.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Jesse -

What kinda wing is that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts