Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote GReddy an email and they confirmed that they DO plan on making the EVOTT exhaust for GReddy TT 350Z owners. They said they did not know when it was going to be available or what the pricing would be. But it is definitely coming! Great news! :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, I should mention what they said after they do not know when it is going to be available or what the pricing would be. They said that they hope it will be available sometime soon.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They sent me another reply.

I'll just quote the first reply and second reply.

Actually we do have plans to produce the EVOTT exhaust for the 350Z.  I do not know when it will be available and pricing, but hopefully it will be available sometime soon.  Thanks for your email.

Thanks for your interest in GReddy Products.
Actually our current EVO2 system works very well for our bolt-on Twin Turbo kit, however since many customers wish to use a full dual system, we will soon be offering a full dual EVOTT system with 70mm piping.  This system was designed specifically to enhance our Twin turbo kit at raised boost levels.

Thank you for the invite to post on your forum, we actually do check up on forums like yours occasionally for input and feed back on our products, however currently we do not have the manpower to regularly keep up with an official post on all of the forums we monitor.  However if you members have any questions related directly to our products, please feel free to contact us at (949) 588-8300 M-F during work hours.  You can also talk to our Authorized GReddy dealers for sales questions.

Please keep in touch with your favorite Authorized Greddy dealer for more updates. http://greddy.com under DEALERS

My first email to them:

GReddy:

Will you be making this exhaust for the Nissan 350Z owners that have
your twin turbocharger kit?

Also, it would be great if we could get a representative from GReddy
to post on 350Z-Tech.com.

Sincerely,

Brandon [last name removed]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts