Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This went on the other night with the help of my boys at Xtreme Performance and XTC...

Trust me when I say it's a million times better in person, both in looks and sound (and performance of course!).

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Looks wonderful. Mine is still in the box since Christmas. If I could only find some time to install it. Along with so many other pieces.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Congrats on the Evo purchase. Nothing beats the sound of that exhaust at WOT IMO. I love mine!

Echo, you gotta get that put on already!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Awesome. I am still deciding between the Greddy EVO or the Injen SES. I am leaning towards the Injen but only because it might be a little cheaper from what I have found. I have no idea which sounds better (or louder) but that is subjective I guess.

·
Registered
728 Posts
[/quote]

IMO, the greddy is the better exhaust. I have only heard one clip of the injen where I thought it sounded ok. The greddy is awesome. I don't think there is a person out there that has it and says, I don't like the sound.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the evo is better, so much better actually that my friend made a deal with me that if i didn't like the greddy after it broke in, that he'd pay me the difference in price between that and the injen out of his own pocket

·
Registered
138 Posts
I love mine. Go through some tunnels or under som overpasses and you'll hear the sweet sound of the exhaust. I never get tired of hearing it!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am certainly not trying to be a ass or anything but what exactly makes it better? better fit, better quality, better sound, louder - quieter, more HP/TQ? Help me out here.

It is my understanding that aftermarket exhaust makes little difference HP wise so that leaves you with fit/quality and sound. My point is that I can get the Injen system delivered for $812 but the GReddy EVO is more like $1,200 (am I wrong here?).

If we are talking about a few extra horses for 50% more cost than I have better things to do with the extra $400.

What do you guys think? The GReddy does look great and obviously there are some fans out there.

What about Tanabe? Anyone try that exhaust? I understand it is loud but that is all I have heard (ha ha - I made a pun) about it.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
[iframe]http://performancenissanparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=153_176_385&products_id=664[/iframe]

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/quote]

yup, just got back from the mall parking garages! LOL :burnout:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice looking EVO2 you got now!!! Nice pics also, and reminds me that I have to look under mine with your pics, cause I hear some noise comming from under my car.

As for the price look here: http://turboimport.com/catalog/350z.htm

I got it for about $1000 shipped to here in Ohio, I think

:monkey:

·
Registered
281 Posts
[/quote]
You can get the Injen for $770 shipped to your door. I just put mine on this wknd and I love it...I had the Topseed Pro-1 on before which was too loud for me w/my RT Cats...but the Cats and the Injen sound amazing...Its just loud enough for me but at the same time not too loud. But this is all personal preference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey Gsoccer24 i'm installing my evo 2 exhaust, and I had to take it offf b/c they didnt provide engough gaskets and nuts and bolts -plus relocation of the evap? could you walk me through? I really neeed help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts