Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have clips for a greddy evo2 exhaust without a turbo or supercharger. I found one on the internet but its like 3 seconds long. I need to hear the full potential so i can make a decision on an exhaust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Ive seen that link, but it doesnt have the Greddy. Great link though for anyone looking for exhaust. Being from Kansas thats about as close as ill get to hearing anything but what i get.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not sure, here are the mods im planning

Volk racing sf challenge wheels
F: 19 X 9.5
R: 19 X 10.5

Intake: Injen CAI (Polished)

Springs: Eibach pro-kit 1 inch

Accesories: GReddy grex front tripple tube strut bar
GReddy Counter-wieght shift knob

NOT SURE ABOUT: GReddy EVO2 Exhaust, Injen exhaust, 5Zigen exhast. I dont like the Rice sounding exhaust i like pretty low and loud sounding. But i want to be able to rev and people know not to F around (Remember im in Kansas, most people are all show and no go).

For starters i think thats pretty much it, i really dont want a turbo or supercharged car, so im gonna try and make it as mean as i can N/A tuned. In the future i might throw some other stuff on it but i really dont know what. . . . ie headers, ect ect. . . .i dont want any crazy body kits, I want it to look as clean and smooth as i can so i might just go with a front lip and side skirts but thats about it. Tell me all what you think any good bad reviews on what im going to do. I love critisism, so let the talk begin.

I do have a big ? question to people though. As far as Intake's go, I've seen alot of people have the JWT popcharger, why? Does it make just an awsome sound or what. Id say 60 - 70% of the people's Z's ive seen has this, so I've become curious of why.

Second id love to see pictures of clean smooth Z's that dont have crazy body kits mabey just a little somthing here and there. Im not building a show car im building an everyday driver that i can get wild as **** with on the weekends. thanx all

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yea a couple more things. Does anyone know of a good 7" monitor to put in where the factory NAV goes. im looking for one to do everything dvd, nav ect ect. . .. **** the more i listen to myself the more typical Kansas i sound.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Originally posted by mik3rz+Sep 15 2005, 06:08 PM-->
Links below has test pipes installed with it.
Does anyone have a clip of just the Greddy EVO2 Exhaust w/o test pipes or headers?
Thanks

<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ

[snapback]155395[/snapback]​

Take your volume on your PC and turn it down about 5% or so. Car sounds the same, just not as loud without the test pipes (headers had minimal impact on the exhaust note or volume)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts