Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Funny vid. Very tempting to go post that on an SRT forum but it's probably been done already.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Its true, the SRT 4 is a quick little car for what it costs, but I dont think it could be farther from a car I'd want to be in on the track. And why is it that the SRT owners brag so much, when all they are doing is overboosting a craptastic DOMESTIC 4-cyl, which will likely melt down before 30,000 miles. My 89 sentra will probably prevail in the longevity race!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I dunno, I would never buy one. And I do agree about longevity... but for the money.. well I saw a wicked black one at the track running mid 12s the other night.

I dont know how many laps he can keep that up, but he was racing modified LS1s, and for a 20k car (and I dont know how much he put into it) I have to give him *some* respect for that.

But then I have to take it all back because it still a damned FWD Neon....

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
haha, hilarious. What was that, a 89 Camry that beat him the last video?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:clap: See the name of the place it's hosted, Radford.edu? I went to Radford for my freshman and sophmore years.........wierd! LOL It is now coed but used to be the girls college that was opposited VA Tech in the VA mtns....used to also be on the playboy list of party schools (don't know if it still is 15 years later......)

That vid is AWESOME.........man that song holds some special memories too.......thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by LBSOHK+Dec 18 2004, 04:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-cedusett
@Dec 17 2004, 01:39 PM
haha, hilarious.  What was that, a 89 Camry that beat him the last video?

I though it was mitsu galant :dunno: .. anyway , Im sure it wasnt stock

Yes, it is a galant, and I'm pretty sure its the AWD turbo one. They made very few of them, and they look the same as the others. Super sleepers. Had all wheel steering too! I met a kid with one on a night cruise once.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I thought it was a Camry...

As for an all girls school, maybe all those cars that beat the SRT's were driven by girls...:eek:wned:

·
Registered
376 Posts
:clap: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :clap:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
SRT-4 in 10 yrs.......what I been sayin all along. I'll still have a car.

BTW -LMFAO

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
haha, busted.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts