Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
My wife thanks you, bro!

I don't care what they say about you, you're alright in my books.

As if my toothbrush, leaf blower, and wheel cleaning isn't weird enough for people who know me, now I can read up on other cleaning tips!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 2 2004, 03:20 PM
As if my toothbrush, leaf blower, and wheel cleaning isn't weird enough for people who know me, now I can read up on other cleaning tips!

HaaHaa And I wonder what the neighborhood thinks when I get the wet/dry vac out to suck the water from all the nooks and crannies, and then OPEN THE HOOD AND START vaccing in there too!!!!!!

And No, DiRN I didn't know about that site! Josh did good!!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Jul 2 2004, 03:50 PM
Jinx,
I do the same thing with the wet vac under the hood.  I get a lot of sand under there and it sticks to everything. 

Great find Josh!

Have you detailed your engine bay and used a protectant on the rubber/hoses/plastic? I have been using this stuff called Aerospace Protectant 303 in there and seems to keep the dirt build up down pretty good. That stuff is great, it has a sunscreen in it, I use it on my interior to keep it nice looking too, and it protects. Even use it on all the gaskets inside and out, keeps them from dryrotting, keeps them nice, clean and pliable. (sp?) It isn't shiny like armorall, buffs to a nice matte finish. I should do a new thread on the stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts