Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping in to spread the word on our new, official, Z club in MI.

Our next meeting is -
When: Tuesday, March 29th @ 7:00 pm
Where:
Bagger Dave’s
26054 Novi Road
Novi, MI 48375-1137
(248) 374-3289

For more info please visit our website-
Great Lakes Z Club | News and events for the Great Lakes Z car club
I accidentally posted this over in the mid-west section last week. Sorry for the late notice. I know Michigan users are sparce here.. but you never know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spring BBQ - Great Lakes Z Club

For our April meet, we will be combining it with our Spring BBQ on April 30th at Kensington Park
When: Saturday, April 30th start at 11:00am
Where: Kensington Park, Novi (exact lot will be posted the week of the BBQ). The park is one of the nicest metro parks I’ve been to, with a big lake in the center, you can rent canoes, ride bikes etc. We’ll have a football, frisbee and anything other activity (maybe cornhole for you midwesterners).
Who: Pretty much anybody with a Z/G/240 or Nissan/Infiniti is invited as long as you are mature, responsible, and cool to hangout with. We will not tolerate burnouts, revving, etc. You do not have to be a member to come, so feel free to come, bring the family, and meet the group to see what we’re all about.
How: The picnic will be potluck style. Attendees can either bring a food/drink/utensil or chip in a couple bucks (maybe $5? depending on how much you eat lol). I will update this post with a list of who’s bringing what so we don’t have a 20 bottles of soda or something.
Click here and post on our forums if you want to join and what you’ll bring! - greatlakeszclub.com - View topic - Spring BBQ - Saturday, April 30th

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Good to hear you guys are up and running - congrats! :cheers: Keep in mind the Midwest Regional June 10-12 in Chicago - would love to see another club in attendance along with ZROC, Cleveland, Indy, and of course the hosts, Windy City.
Also, ZROC is trying to get in on a track day at Mid Ohio - no firm dates yet but a couple of tentative options: At Nelson Ledges July 23&24 $130 : At Mid Ohio 6/22-7/14 $195
Mid Ohio for $195 is a steal! Bit of a drive for you folks but worth it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow - Yes. Keep us informed. A Z track day would be awesome! We are accustomed to joining in on other clubs (Porsche, BMW, etc..).

For anyone planning to attend our BBQ, please visit our fourm and post up. We are trying to get a feel for how much food-stuffs to brings. Thanks! - see link below

For our April meet, we will be combining it with our Spring BBQ on April 30th at Kensington Park
When: Saturday, April 30th start at 11:00am
Where: Kensington Park, Novi (exact lot will be posted the week of the BBQ). The park is one of the nicest metro parks I’ve been to, with a big lake in the center, you can rent canoes, ride bikes etc. We’ll have a football, frisbee and anything other activity (maybe cornhole for you midwesterners).
Who: Pretty much anybody with a Z/G/240 or Nissan/Infiniti is invited as long as you are mature, responsible, and cool to hangout with. We will not tolerate burnouts, revving, etc. You do not have to be a member to come, so feel free to come, bring the family, and meet the group to see what we’re all about.
How: The picnic will be potluck style. Attendees can either bring a food/drink/utensil or chip in a couple bucks (maybe $5? depending on how much you eat lol). I will update this post with a list of who’s bringing what so we don’t have a 20 bottles of soda or something.
Click here and post on our forums if you want to join and what you’ll bring! - greatlakeszclub.com - View topic - Spring BBQ - Saturday, April 30th

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boyland Nissan meet Sat. 7/16

Hosted at/by Boyland Nissan
23651 Hall Road
Macomb Township, MI 48042

Looking for a confirmation on start time - I am guessing in the late morning/early afternoon.

Boyland will have sponsors attending such as Monster, 5-Hour Energy (We're gonna be WIRED) and a custom audio installer.

There will be prizes from Nissan along with trophies. Food will be catered for a small fee.
Boyland will wash cars that request it. They have also decided to become a sponsor of the GLZC. All GLZC members will be elite customers of Boyland which includes:
- 1 free complete detail per year
- 10% off all qualifying services
- 15% off parts and accessories (counter purchases)
- Free tire rotation with oil change
- Free car washes

The deal is ONLY valid when presented with your valid Great Lakes Z Club Member card.

This has been a pretty large meet in the past. Hope to see you there!

and here are some pics from the 2009 meet -

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
And the track day is on for Nelson Ledges - Sunday July 24. Drivers meeting at 9:30 so it's a pretty early departure time, even from here. Still, thought I would throw it out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GLZC track day

Long time, no post.

Just wanted to post up here to see if anyone was interested in meeting a few of us from GreatlakesZClub out at Grattan raceway for an open track day hosted by 3BallsRacing. May 25-26.

I will be out there on Saturday, a few others will be there both Saturday and Sunday.

Information and registration is available at 3BallsRacing website 3 Balls Racing - Home

It would be cool to have a few more Z's out there. Hope some of you can make it. Link to our club discussion on this event - greatlakeszclub.com - View topic - GLZC Track day at Grattan with 3Balls Racing May 25th-26th

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts