Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to pass along some good stuff i found out. InterCrew as u all know has been a speed shop for Hondas and everything else Japanese.

Since acquiring his new shop in Garland. Phillip Wong (owner) is also going to work on Euros as well (BMW, Mercedes, and VW). he's done some work on the my ride and i have nothing but good things to say bout his work and shop.

He's havin a big Grand Opening Party on Sunday July 24, 2005 at 10am-5pm. There will be plenty of free stuff to be given away. T-SHirts, hats, and numerous free products. Of course there will also be free food and a tour of his new 20,000 sq. ft. facility.

There will be a drawing for 2 FREE PERFORMANCE CLUTCHES for ur application vehicle. so if u drive 05 350Z, the clutch will be for ur car.

15 FREE DYNO RUNS will be given away through out the day.

click here for directions 816 E. Walnut., Garland

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update: now there will be $200 worth of gift certificates to be given away on the Grand Opening. so if you or someone you know is interested and are free, make sure to stop by to check it out and also have a chance to win some free stuff.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, here's the flyer for the Grand Opening.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/ch3mik/inter.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i do believe he works on Nissan platforms. he's done quite a few sr20 swaps. yes, i know its not the same. then again come out to the shop dat day and pick his brain.

·
Registered
790 Posts
It should be fun - you always get to see some great rice at these things. Last grand opening I went to had oil wrestling!

~Z~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alrite one more day til the grand opening. make sure to come and see if ur lucky enough to win the free clutch kit and/or dyno run. besides there'll be plenty of free food and drinks.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I am going about noon also. I am doing a brake job for a friend in a little bit then I plan on heading down there. PM me your number and I will give you a call

~Z~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone who made it out to the Grand Opening today.
Big Congrats to the fellas dat won the dyno runs and all other gifts and prizes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts