Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And a sore back now..Im on vacation for two weeks so the wife got the honey do's all lined up for me and this one was my first 2 day project..
Total cost..About $500 in materials and about 2 days of solid work.The digging was the worst part by far...Next time I do a liner pond and not a premolded tub.It would be easier to dig it freestyle that to keep conformed to the mold..Oh well, its all done and now time for a little relaxation..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 350z@Jul 10 2004, 09:52 AM
nice daking!!  now all you gotta do is throw a huge ass japenese koi fish in there 

looks very nice!

How about $0.24 a peice gold fish?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jul 10 2004, 10:23 AM
Nice job Julian!  Looks great.

By the way Dave, I see you got the new avatar.  Sweet

Haha thanks dirn. Yeah Ive been wanting to do that one for a while now. Had to download the entire show and cut out that part then turn it into a gif. It was worth it though.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Thanks, Julian.
You're giving me ideas. Home improvements...never...stop! Much like cars.

Nice work, bro!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Looks great Julian. I know that was a lot of hard work. I watched my parents dig one at their house and it looked exhausting. (I was in a cast from micro nerve surgery on my right arm, or I would have helped.)

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Looks good. My brother and me put in one of those before, hard as **** to keep up with it though. BTW, cats will get your fish if there are any in the neighborhood, so watch out.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah definately looks good Julian, but I think you need some Koi in there too... I don't think the 4.75 goldfish are going to stick around long (especially with the cats!). Maybe get one of those mongrel koi from deuce bigalow, and they'll take care of the cats for you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
cool... i wouda just went down the street to the nearest construction zone told the guys youde pay em 20 bucks and have them dig the **** hole...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by AV630@Jul 14 2004, 06:11 PM
cool... i wouda just went down the street to the nearest construction zone told the guys youde pay em 20 bucks and have them dig the **** hole...

Where's the fun in that?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts