Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
After a few weeks of researching and looking for a second hand zed, I've finally got one...I'm here in Sydney and took it out for a drive out into the country over the weekend. It was everything I expected! I spent the next morning tho cleaning the bugs of the front of the car. I have oredered some zaino and hope to get into it soon...just wondering where I can order a nismo spoiler from? is there an internet site?
Cheers
This site is great and has been lots of help, altho the girlfriend is thinking that the car will take over my life...me thinks she is right :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome,

Nismo spoiler is nothing, wait till you want better suspension or more power, then you'll truly catch the moding bug:)

As for nismo spoiler you can get it from the sponsors above, it also depends if you want original or replica. You might want to look into japanparts.com, also you might want to ask Z350Lover where he got his from.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Welcome to the club!!! I am sure you will enjoy your z!!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeh...wait till you swap out the crap standard exhaust and put in some shocks+springs to match....

No amount of spoiler will replace the smile on your face! :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm sure most people in the Australian forum would put a sticker on the rear window IF you sent us a batch free of charge for promotion purposes. :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcomes! I got Silver 2003 Track model with grey interior. It wasn't complied until 04/04 so it had only 12,500km's on the dial. Everything is stock at the moment but may add some mods later when I save the cash. I don't know jack about modifications so I will spend some time reading past posts!

Just wondering what is the easiest mod to do to increase the power output? Is it the exhaust? and what type?

I will post some pics once I have zaino'd the car!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Originally posted by zuffy@Jul 5 2005, 08:22 AM
I'm sure most people in the Australian forum would put a sticker on the rear window IF you sent us a batch free of charge for promotion purposes. :D
[snapback]126411[/snapback]​

They must be in hot demand though, the web site to order them from says they'll be available in July 2006 !!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Originally posted by FitterHappier@Jul 5 2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! I got Silver 2003 Track model with grey interior. It wasn't complied until 04/04 so it had only 12,500km's on the dial. Everything is stock at the moment but may add some mods later when I save the cash. I don't know jack about modifications so I will spend some time reading past posts!

Just wondering what is the easiest mod to do to increase the power output? Is it the exhaust? and what type?

I will post some pics once I have zaino'd the car!
[snapback]126537[/snapback]​

Whilst all dyno's read differently you may want to browse the "Dyno Charts & Modifications" section to give you some idea of gains from certain mods

http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6655

1 - 14 of 14 Posts