Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp I installed my Pop Charger yesterday. I like it, sounds pretty good, and I think I can actually feel a little performance gain when I punch it..One question though, a noob question.. How and when do I clean this thing??

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Great Choice! :clap: You can't beat the sound or performance for the cost!

Here is a link for JWT Support Page. There are a few things that you may want to download from his page in PDF format like the install sheet for archival sake!

he also has the pdf for cleaning and care as well as builidng a cold air box for a pop charger.

the pop charger will turn a grey blue after a while, this is normal, most people recharge it with the K&N Red oil, but you can purchase the Blue Oil on JWT site too!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i just got mine installed yesterday. I do notice a difference, but it does not sound all that different. At WOT i notice a difference but thats about it. Everyone else have similar results

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
I installed a JWT PC also. Biggest thing I notice was the exhuast tone, sounds a lot better. It help out a lot with the midrange power. Going to install the spacer & crank pulley on Friday. APS TP should be in end of Jan, start of Feb. Once those are installed I'll be headed back to get re-dyno to see what gains I got.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts