Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my seats in yesterday (sept29). They are red/black - man they look incredible. I dunno how you guys (Josh/Jaysen) did it in 3 hours. My roomate and I were on them for almost 5
. My hands are all cut up but it was well worth it. Check out the before after pic

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here both seats are done - 11pm, started at 630pm

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And of course, in the car. It was late so I will post more later.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one more

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Nice pic chaparro. Look like it was well worth the effort!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Those look really nice. That is also a bright red interior
Do you have a close up of the dash? It looks like you have gauges on top of gauges in the center console.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Josh/Jaysen, I saw an airbag light this morning????? Did you get this?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Echo5@Sep 30 2004, 08:05 AM
Those look really nice.  That is also a bright red interior 
Do you have a close up of the dash?  It looks like you have gauges on top of gauges in the center console.

You can see pictures of my car here:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/632751

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That's a really sweet Z. I've seen pictures of your sub but I never saw any of the dash. I like the shifter and the boot you have on there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by toykilla@Sep 30 2004, 08:21 AM
No airbag light for me... did you plug the connectors back in under the seats?

yes i did, hmmmm - do you know how to reset the CPU?

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
seats look sweet man. nice job matching the colors with the interior

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chapparo, you're from Dallas right? I'm moving to Dallas in less than a week and I need to find a good paint shop. I have a black Z and the previous owner probably used a foam brush on it and it's got really bad swirl marks in direct sunlight. I'm going to repaint it.

Also man, any ideas on who's installing the Vortech or TT in Dallas with a good warranty?

Thanks,
Lynn

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by lowelllynnduke@Oct 15 2004, 11:03 AM
Chapparo, you're from Dallas right?  I'm moving to Dallas in less than a week and I need to find a good paint shop.  I have a black Z and the previous owner probably used a foam brush on it and it's got really bad swirl marks in direct sunlight.  I'm going to repaint it.

Also man, any ideas on who's installing the Vortech or TT in Dallas with a good warranty?

Thanks,
Lynn

to dallas
well depends on how good you want the paint job - i know a few people, but most do custom work- a friend of mine will sand it completely down and do the entire thing, House of color paint for $3K or so. I've never really been to any paint shops around here

As for the vortech, go to grubbs infinity in euless, tx (between dallas and ft worth) and ask for john isbel. Just tell him Pedro in the red 350z reffered you to him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts