Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long series of idiots crashing into my 350Z in the last year, I got it back today after being hit my a Metro Bus that ran a red light about 5 weeks ago. It looks great, runs great and sounds like a speed boat.

Driving it with the Tilton 8 lb. flywheel and rally clutch, and Nismo LSD on the hardest setting is an experience not to be missed.

Here is my current set-up:

2003 Silverstone Track (NAV & all options except side airbags)
Competition wheels and tires: Nismo 5-spoke forged 18" x 18.5" front, 18" x 9.5" rear,
with Kuhmo Ecsta MX 245/40/18 front, 275/35/18 rear
Street wheels and tires: Stock Rays forged 18" Track wheels with Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position tires, 225/45/18 front, 255/45/18 rear
Nismo Limited Slip Differential
Tilton 8 lb. Flywheel
Tilton Rally Clutch
Tein Coil Overs with Electronic Damping Control
Nismo S-tune Swaybars
Crawford Strut Brace
TechnoSquare ECU - custom flash
Nismo R-tune Cams
Crawford Plenum
Borla Headers
UR Racing Pulleys
RT High-flow Cats
JWT Popcharger Intake
Borla Dual Cat-back Exhaust
Z-xtreme Grounding Kit
Drilled Titanium Pedals
Airbag Cut-off Switch (passenger side)

What's Next?
Koyo Radiator with special race cooling fluid
EVO 3.9 Final Drive Ratio ring & pinion (if EVO is ever able to deliver it)

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations Richard!
Now let's just pray that you'll be idiot free for the remainder of the Z's life. It's hard to believe the bad luck that you have had. It's good to hear everything is back to normal. :goodtimes:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Glad to hear she's running fine. Perhaps you should consider working from home full time and just driving her and the S4 around the garage. Haha

·
Registered
168 Posts
Jesus... I think you're cursed man. Remind me never to get in the car with you... ;)

Regarding your diff, at 100% lockup, do you have trouble getting the car to rotate? Since I upgraded to 275s in the rear, my car pushed more in some low-speed turns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts