Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST PICKED IT UP LAST NIGHT IM REALLY EXCITED!!! i went to 57437598 dealers in so cal and NONE of them had a 2006 Daytona Blue 350z Enthusiast with a 6 SPEED MANUAL. but i did some research and did some calling around to dealers 50 miles out of my range and i finally saw her.... a 2006 daytona blue enthusiast 6 speed manual... the only one they can find in the tri state area (california, arizona, nevada) i took it for a spin and man that thing can take off... im grinning as i write this right now =) what other colors do you guys have and year model?

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
congrats!! :clap: I actually had to drive 3 hours to pick mine up, I remember how excited I was on the drive home. :cheers: Now get out there and enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I see you bought your blue Z at Performance Nissan in Duarte, Calif. This is the best, most mod-friendly dealer in the world. If you want to modify your Z with go-fast parts, you can do it at Performance and they won't void your warranty. I went through 3 gearboxes, the last one I shredded on the racetrack, which they knew about (with a Tilton rally clutch and 8-lb. flywheel) and they covered on warranty anyway.

Ask for the Parts Manager, Jeff Hess, or his sidekick Justin. Tell 'em Richard 350Z sent you. :irock:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I JUST PICKED IT UP LAST NIGHT IM REALLY EXCITED!!! i went to 57437598 dealers in so cal and NONE of them had a 2006 Daytona Blue 350z Enthusiast with a 6 SPEED MANUAL. but i did some research and did some calling around to dealers 50 miles out of my range and i finally saw her.... a 2006 daytona blue enthusiast 6 speed manual... the only one they can find in the tri state area (california, arizona, nevada) i took it for a spin and man that thing can take off... im grinning as i write this right now =) what other colors do you guys have and year model?
Congrats!! and :welcome: to Tech!

I too drove many miles to get my DB Z.

its better than i expected the DB to be on the 06

:thumbsup:

Why would the '06 Daytona Blue look any different? :lmfao:

I don't know where you come up with these things...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ask for the Parts Manager, Jeff Hess, or his sidekick Justin. Tell 'em Richard 350Z sent you.
that guy jeff hess, is he a salesman that used to race bikes n stuff?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Why would the '06 Daytona Blue look any different?

I don't know where you come up with these things...
im not talking about the color it self, i was reffering to th ewhole package. the front lights the wheels and the color is a really nice combination. not having the orange marks on the front lights is awesome and looks good.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome, Orange County! :welcome:

Your Z looks sweet. And - you bought the 2nd fastest color. :irock:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts