Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well new to the forum, but as you can tell by my screen name I do not own a 350Z. I do love the 350Z and especially love the Daytona Blue color of the 350. Well I am getting my 2003 Hyundai Tuscani or Tiburon here in the states, a new paint job soon. I am going to be painting it the Daytona Blue color. I am going with a gun-metal look with the Blue. I have 18" Gunmetal rims, and going to do a lot of black on it. Well I am wondering has anyone seen or have a picture of a Daytona blue 350Z picture with Vinyl graphics on it, preferably gun-metal in color. I know some people hate vinyl graphics, while others like them, like me. thanks again and sorry for the long post.

Moderators if this is in the wrong forum sorry.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I have not seen any daytona blue Z's with gunmetal graphics. There are pictures on here of a DB with blacked out lights and black rims, if that would help you any.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by TOYKILLA@Jun 26 2005, 08:05 AM
I have not seen any daytona blue Z's with gunmetal graphics. There are pictures on here of a DB with blacked out lights and black rims, if that would help you any.
[snapback]122072[/snapback]​

Yeah I saw those and they were some help, I know that the two colors go together, but was just looking for graphics too. Hopefully someone else will have a pic or have seen one.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think that would be a great combo, blue and gunmetal. I'm sure I've seen it before, but I can't find it right now. If you're the first, at least it will be different.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
If I'm not mistaken BlueBatomobile has that kinda color scheme going. Do a search for his posts, he's done a lot of vinyl and gunmetal work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Jun 26 2005, 12:40 PM
If I'm not mistaken BlueBatomobile has that kinda color scheme going.  Do a search for his posts, he's done a lot of vinyl and gunmetal work.
[snapback]122135[/snapback]​

Thanks for the info on bluebatmobile. I also know the Carbon Works RX-7 is carbon fiber, black & bright blue. Looks good, i'll see if I can find a pic of it too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I looked up all of bat's topics, but unfortunately all his pics in the topics don't work anymore. So if anyone here talks to him, before me then please tell him to post a pic of his car in this topic please.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Jun 28 2005, 09:09 PM
dam u NIS :biggrin: you beat me to it i was gonna post that :biggrin:
[snapback]123602[/snapback]​

:nana:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts